GENERAL - Menú TOP
This website uses technologies such as cookies, pixels and local storage systems to improve browsing. We explain below what a cookie is, the cookies that we use, their purpose and the options available to the user to control or remove them.
Information general on Cookies
A cookie is a small data file which keeps Internet configurations. It is downloaded by the browser during the first visit to a webpage. Cookies allow websites to offer personalised services (such as recording when a user logs in or to show relevant content).
Settings and deleting Cookies
You can allow, block or remove the cookies installed in your system by setting the options for your Internet browser. If you decide to block them, it is possible that you will not be able to access certain services which need to use them.
We give below the links where you can obtain information on how to set your preferences in the principal browsers:
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
- Internet Explorer: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/196955/es
- Chrome para Android: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/2392971?hl=es
To obtain more detailed information on cookies you can use the “Help” function of your browser or visit <www.aboutcookies.org>. To delete cookies from your mobile device you need to consult the instruction book for the device.
Cookies used in the ANDORRA TELECOM web
LThe cookies used are the following:
- Cookie DE SESSION – COMPANY_ID (OWN): Cookie which maintains the portal Id.
- Cookie FUNCTIONAL – COOKIE_SUPPORT (OWN): Used to check that the browser supports cookies.
- Cookie FUNCTIONAL – GUEST_LANGUAGE_ID (OWN): Cookie identifying the language chosen by the user.
- Cookie DE SESSION – JSESSIONID: (OWN): Used to maintain the web browser session with the server.
- Cookie DE SESSION – LFR_SESSION_STATE (OWN): Stores information on the state of the session with Liferay.
- Cookie DE SESSION – USER_UUID (OWN): User Id when the user has logged into the portal.
- Cookie ANALYSIS/PUBLICITY – Google Analytics (THIRD PARTY): Tool for analysis which helps understanding of how users interact on the web. This tool can use a set of cookies to collect information and provide statistics on the use of websites without personally identifying the users of Google. The principal cookie used in Google Analytics is “_ga”.In addition to providing statistics on the use of websites, Google Analytics can also be used together with some advertising cookies in order to show more appropriate ads in the Google properties (e.g., in the Google searcher) and in the whole Web. Google Analytics is a web analysis service offered by Google, Inc., with registered office at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, California 94043 United States. For the supply of services, cookies are used to collect information, including the user's IP address, which will be processed and stored by Google in the terms set out in the web Google.com. It includes possible transmission to third parties by legal requirement or when those third parties are processing information for Google's account.
All the session cookies are deleted when the user closes the browser.
COOKIE_SUPPORT and GUEST_LANGUAGE_ID expire after a year.
The Google Analytics cookies expire after the following periods: cookie _ga: 2 years, cookie _gat, after 10 minutes. For more information, please visit the following link for Google: <https://www.google.es/intl/es/policies/technologies/types/>.
Acceptance of the conditions of use